How much does it cost to hire a personal injury attorney?
When hiring any attorney, it is important to take costs and fees into consideration. Our personal injury attorneys work on what’s known as a contingency-fee basis, meaning our fees are determined by the amount of money we obtain on your behalf. If your case doesn’t result in a monetary recovery, you won’t owe us anything. Additionally, we do not send you any bills in the mail or charge you an hourly rate. Instead, we investigate the incident, gather medical records, work with the at-fault party to get a fair and just settlement or, if necessary, take the case to trial — all before you pay anything. If you receive a financial recovery for your injuries, we accept a fixed percentage of the settlement or trial verdict. This percentage is agreed upon by both the attorney and the client prior to completing any work on the case.
What are the advantages of a contingency fee contract?
Contingency fees truly make justice available to everyone, no matter what their financial situation. You, as our client, don’t need to spend a single dime to have your rights protected. There is no retainer (money paid in advance) or hourly fee for us to fight on your behalf. Additionally, there is no risk to you. If no recovery is made, our law firm will pay all of the costs incurred, and you will never receive a bill from us.
Additional ways we will help at no cost to you:
- Obtaining the proper medical care without paying out of pocket
- Being reimbursed for travel expenses
- Collecting wages lost due to time off for accident injuries
- Guiding you through getting your vehicle repaired or replaced if you were injured in a car accident
How can The Ruth Law Team afford to do business this way?
Sound too good to be true? Happily, in this case it is absolutely true and available to you. The reasons we can conduct our legal business this way are:
- Personal injury law is all we do, and we’re very good at it. If you have problems requiring a different area of the legal profession, we can usually recommend other attorneys who may be able to assist you. Our practice focuses exclusively on the many areas classified as personal injury law: cases involving injury to a person as the result of some other person’s or company’s negligence.
- We have extensive experience. Our firm, formerly known as Beltz & Ruth, has been successfully handling all types of personal injury cases for more than 35 years including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip and falls, nursing home abuse and neglect, and product liability cases.
- Because of our long history making significant financial recoveries on behalf of our clients, we’ve gained respect within the legal and insurance communities. Read more about our results.
If all personal injury firms work on a contingency basis, why call The Ruth Law Team?
- Perhaps the best answer comes not from our attorneys or staff but from our many satisfied clients. Simply read their comments. Testimonials such as these and the fact that our former clients refer others to us speak volumes. For all of these, we have signed authorization and documentation from each client on file.
- Find out for yourself what a great experience it is to speak with one of our attorneys, to get your questions answered, and to be able to concentrate on your physical recovery knowing your legal rights are being enforced be a team of professionals who really do care about you.
- Visit 10 Reasons to Call The Ruth Law Team Now for more information.
As always, your call for a case evaluation is 100% free. Just dial 1-888-783-8378 to speak with one of our personal injury attorneys or simply fill out the free case evaluation form at the top-right of this page, and we will contact you shortly. Remember, there are no fees unless you win.